Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cool way to do this

SO, I was looking at this lady's blog (don't even remember who she was)  and she wrote her post soooo cool!  So I am going to do it too. Because that's what I do.  I copy cool people.  Sorry, I am INSPIRED by other people!!
Thinking: about how I should go to bed instead of uploading pics on FB and updating my blog
Annoyed: that I was sitting on my leg and now it's asleep
Excited: that I just got a modern cell phone (instead of my 1982 version) and now I can text (thank you Stephan!)
Avoiding:cleaning my house, especially the den/craft room...do I have to!!
Happy: that I got to go on a date with my Sammy...we went to DQ and hung out
Frustrated: that Norah won't go to sleep by 7pm no matter how hard we try
wearing: my purple cardigan (with other clothes too)
Hoping: that Christine will love her photos
Inspired: by the book True to the Faith
Wanting: my dog to stop eating off the table...so mad!
Well, that pretty much sums up how I am feeling right now.  Man! That felt good!

No comments:

Post a Comment