Friday, March 15, 2013

Sam's goal

We had a parents vs. kids game! It was so fun to compete against Sam! Stephan was yelling stuff like 'yer going down Sam! ' then Sam would yell back 'oh no I'm not!' this first year of hockey with him has made me realize how motivated a child can be when they're passionate about something. instead of me saying 'come on we're gonna be late' it's him pulling me out the door!
So this morning we all went to the rink for 8 am and again I was thrilled to cheer for my boy and his team. When he scored his goal I jumped up and down with as much enthusiasm as if he'd won a gold medal! it's so wonderful to see how Kimball cheers for him too.  Norah could care less about watching hockey, but she does have a new talent in blowing the HORN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment